Monday, May 7, 2012

Order The Marlowe Papers Today!

You can order Ros Barber's The Marlowe Papers on Amazon.co.uk.  The book is set for official release in the U.K. on May 24.  For U.S. readers, a Kindle edition is available for pre-order (available May 24) at Amazon.com (U.S. hard copy release is January 2013; U.S. customers can, of course, order the hard copy from Amazon.co.uk - the price after currency conversion, s + h included, is around $29). 

I am thrilled at the very positive early reviews for this unique verse novel ("Terrifically accomplished and enjoyable.  It restores one's faith in English fiction," says Fay Weldon).  I have known Ros for a few years, going back to my first Q and A with her on this blog in 2008.  She is a regular contributor to this website and a fellow co-founder of the International Marlowe-Shakespeare Society.  I am proud to call her my friend.  Stay tuned for more news on The Marlowe Papers. 

6 comments:

The Other Great One said...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am buying at least four copies. One for myself, one for my mother, one for my sister, and one for that crazy Baconian across the street.

DresdenDoll said...

Have been waiting for it!

Bayonne said...

It's about time Marlovians have their day in court!

SterlingD said...

Can't wait to read the book. I ordered my copy!

Erika said...

I cannot wait to read this book! This will be wonderful.

By the way, I just wanted to tell about a mass conversion of college youths to doubting Shakespeare. My brother is in a speech class, and with my help, he gave a speech about the Shakespeare Authorship Controversy, and about the alternative candidates to Shakespeare. Not only did my brother convince his teacher that Shakespeare is most likely a fake, but the majority of the classroom!

Isabel Gortazar said...

Ros.
I am green with envy.
Massive Congratulations; you well deserve it.
Isabel